scout community

wow!

« Older   Newer »
banned!
view post Posted on 6/9/2008, 23:02

wow! i'm the first person who is writing something in "spam" i'm sorry but...can we we write here everything we want?(say yes...:P :woot_jump.gif: )

alleposte
view post Posted on 17/2/2009, 08:30

yes but always in the "Scouting spirit"...

Anutza
view post Posted on 24/8/2009, 09:57

Hello!

Have you heard of scoutface? It's a scout community that gathers together scouts from all around the worls. It's a great place to make scout friends from other countries, show pictures and videos from your scout activities and so many more other interesting facilities that the community has to offer. Meet you at scoutface.com !

alleposte
view post Posted on 25/8/2009, 09:59

CITAZIONE (Anutza @ 24/8/2009, 10:57)
Hello!

Have you heard of scoutface? It's a scout community that gathers together scouts from all around the worls. It's a great place to make scout friends from other countries, show pictures and videos from your scout activities and so many more other interesting facilities that the community has to offer. Meet you at scoutface.com !

sure, we know scoutface...it's a very nice community where you can meet a lot of scout friends.... :piango.gif:

Anutza
view post Posted on 26/8/2009, 08:55

I'm glad that you've heard of it. It is indeed a great place to make friends. I hope more and more scouts will join scoutface, so that we can build together the biggest online scout community. :D

4 replies since 6/9/2008, 23:02   106 views